Eesha has over a decade of experience creating, implementing and leading programs at nonprofits on national & international level. Currently, she managing partner at the Center For Advancing Innovative Policy.
Her clients have included: Provide, National Resource Center on Domestic Violence, The International Rescue Committee The NoVo Foundation, The Idaho Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence, The National Network of Abortion Funds, The Civil Liberties and Public Policy Program.
- Technical expertise in sexual & reproductive health, rights, & justice, women’s health policy and advocacy, women’s human rights, domestic violence and sexual assault, international feminist movements (specific focus on India).
- Skills include:
- Leading Organizations, Networks, & Coalitions
- Creating & Implementing Intersectional Programs and Coalitions
- Communications Strategy
- Program Management & Strategic Planning
- Strategic Communications (Including communications strategy, social media, and & creating materials.)
- Policy Analysis & Advocacy
- Research & Writing
- Curriculum Development
- Organizing (Including outreach, coalition-building, strategic collaboration.)